Friday, March 18, 2011

ABCs 123s... totally stolen from Stina

A. Age: 26. gee I'm old as hell.

B. Bed size: full size and even though I'm short, I still sleep with my feet hanging off the end of my bed. I honestly can't understand how its physically possible, but I still do it.

C. Chore you dislike: dishes. right now, my dad does the dishes and I love him for it. Cuz I'll never do it.

D. Dogs: My mom has a dog named Max and my dad has a dog named Harley (Harley is currently a resident of my grandma's house since my apt doesn't allow pets).

E. Essential start to your day: Everyday is a little different. My work schedule is flexible. I try to be up around 8am, but that doesn't work half the time. and Thursdays are the only days I have school. Weekends involve a lot of sleeping in.

F. Favorite color: Green and not just because it's March.

G. Gold or silver: Silver for sure

H. Height: 5’3". I used to say 5'4" but some jerk decided to measure me to prove me wrong.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I am bad at music, I just don't have it in me. As a kid I played the trumpet and clarinet. I tried to play bass in High School but never practiced enough.

J. Job title: Website content writer and Grad student.

K. Kids: I have sims characters? does that count?

L. Live: South Suburbs of Chicago

M. Mom’s name: Diana

N. Nicknames: Coalleen was my high school nickname. I have also been called Rayne (Joy gave me that one) and Coco was a nickname I got last summer. We were drinking so I don't remember how I got this name.

O. Overnight hospital stays: I have had pneumonia a few times. I recall being in the hospital for a month when I was in Kindergarten. I was also accident prone so I've been in the hospital more than I can remember.

P. Pet peeves: I have so many of them. I don't even know where to begin.

Q. Quote from a movie: "To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure" Dumbledore. Yes I know this is from a book as well, totally cheated on this answer.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: One older brother, Shawn. He is awesome, trust me on that!

T. Time you wake up: I don't have a normal schedule.

U. Underwear: Um yes. I have a draw stuffed full of underwear and wear a pair almost every day.

V. Vegetables you don’t’ like: Onions! I hate onions! YUCK!

W. What makes you run late: I am notorious for being late to everything. When a train or bus schedule is involved, I am always early. But meeting with friends, I am often late. The best time was my 25th birthday. I told everybody to go to the bar at 9ish and arrived at 10:30pm and this caused a round of applause when I walked into the bar. Made my feel like epic royalty! haha

X. X-rays you’ve had: I have had way too many. Probably 5 x-rays on my head, my back, my hands, my left foot. Accident prone ftw

Y. Yummy food you make: My new favorite is sweet potato fries. yum.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys. I want a pet monkey and I don't care if they are illegal, I'll steal one from the zoo and treat it like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment